The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to offer/sell to my rich friends?

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
Brothers, quick question! I know thousands of real life friends, acquaintances and relatives around the world who are rich (Millionaires, Multi-Millionaires, and Billionaires). I have already been leveraging these contacts financially by promoting various investments, private banking, capital raising, other wealth management services, etc over the years. Any ideas on what else I can sell/offer to these people and make lots of money along the way?

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Brothers, quick question! I know thousands of real life friends, acquaintances and relatives around the world who are rich (Millionaires, Multi-Millionaires, and Billionaires). I have already been leveraging these contacts financially by promoting various investments, private banking, capital raising, other wealth management services, etc over the years. Any ideas on what else I can sell/offer to these people and make lots of money along the way?

Thank you!
How about fertilizer?
You seem to have plenty.
Most of the time you post threads & don't even bother replying.

Why should we take our time if you don't have the courtesy to respond.

All your threads are the same.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I guess my question is.... how many have you suckered in so far and what type of thing(s) were they a sucker for? Then, we can go from there..... (<<<< I hate that saying by the way, my ex used to say it all the time. But, it fit perfect there, so there you have it) :)

healthsupps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 15, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Thank you!
So you know thousands of millionaires and billionaires?

A+ thread
I've printed this thread and framed it in my office for motivation.
I've used the printed copy as a template and have hand written this thread and mailed it (actual mail, not email) to thousands of my friends.
I'm currently on hold with the secretary of defence of Uganda so I can share the findings of this thread with him.
I'm skipping the birth of my first born child so I can keep rereading this thread to make sure I didn't pass over a piece of important information.

I'll update you all from my private jet once I have time to process this thread and turn it into a billion dollar conglomerate

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.