The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to do now?

Marketing, social media, advertising
D

Deleted2BB3x9

I've researched my product, contacted the supplier, ordered samples.
Created a lead gen page and collected over 100 emails.
Wrote my amazon listing, just waiting for the samples to arrive to take pictures.
Have been posting on social media and have 1k FB likes, 12.7k IG followes and 150 twitter followers.

What do I do now? I have a bunch of free time and can't seem to find out what to do.
I have an email list which is the most important part, but what else can I do with my time that will help grow my business? I am just waiting for my samples and waiting to apply for a 5000$ grant which will be ready in august.

Not looking for someone to tell me what to do, just looking for suggestions on how to spend my time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted2BB3x9

I actually met with an investor today. Looks like i'll be getting financing earlier than expected. She said she'll look over the samples then decide if she wants to invest. As long as the quality of the sample is good and holds up to its claims... she will invest. I'm pumped!

I know what to do now. I will just be researching. I might get the INSIDERS.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.