The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What skill is worth learning ASAP?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation
G

Guest116255

What is 1 skill you wish you learned sooner and you recommend others to learn? and Why?

This can be technical or soft skills
Learning to sort through people, sorting the good from the bad.

I could've saved myself so many headaches had I known how to avoid bad partners and bad friends. Ironically, hitting the brick wall so many times is what taught me who to avoid. However, many times I let myself become deaf to logic and instead focused on the surface level appearance of the person.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
What is 1 skill you wish you learned sooner and you recommend others to learn? and Why?

This can be technical or soft skills
Execution skill, if it can ever be considered as a skill. Something that I am still trying to improve on.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
Self-control / self-discipline / self-mastery.

The ability to do what you actually want to do.

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
Trusting your instincts. We can't train our instincts, we can't affect or adjust them. The only thing to do is to learn to trust them. I can tell you one thing - every time my gut told me to do one thing and I did the opposite, I was wrong.

ironmind

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 20, 2023
In my opinion, it's not useful to learn just for the sake of learning. You need an objective, and then ask yourself, "What is the most useful skill for this objective that I can learn now?"

If you don't have an objective, what I did in the past was randomly consume content related to making money. If you do that for a variable amount of time, you can take a clue about what your objective is.

Don't take this as a recommendation to consume money-related content for months or even years without taking action. If you do that, you are wasting your life, not learning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.