What's new

What should I do with this?

What should I do?


  • Total voters
    12

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

IAmTheJeff

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
649
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rep Bank
$1,490
User Power: 136%
I bought a domain (liquidbillionaire.com) I think about a year ago. I thought I was going to use it to chronicle my journey, starting with a 1983 or '84 (no one can tell me for sure) Nikon FM1 with a 50mm f/1.8 lens and trading up to $1 billion in liquid assets. After about three minutes of thinking, I scrapped the idea and moved to the next. It's been parked, complete untouched, ever since. It's a fun URL, so I figured I'll have some fun now, and let you guys decide what I do with it! Most popular answer, or the one that makes the most financial sense after 48 hours wins, and that's what I'll work on.

If you choose "Something else," please comment and tell me what you think I should do!

I'll see if this can somehow turn in to a progress thread after its all done.

Thanks guys, have fun with it!!!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuli aq, epf ov xet tdsienoph "jimq ni, O'n mutv!" Tu O'mm fu 48 juast gsun vji gostv siqmz.
 
O fuacv ov xuamf hiv nadj. Og O timm ov, ov'f jewi vu ci vu e dsebz sodj haz, moli Comm Hevit tvevat.

Fupemf Vsanq epf Nesl Dacep xuamf emtu hiv duptofisevoup.
 
O wuvif vu fu tunivjoph imti. Hu gopf e piif vu tumwi sevjis vjep raipdj zuas fitosi vu ati zuas "davi" funeop peni. Gomm e piif, vuadj nommoupt epf zua xomm ci sodj.

O emxezt hu cedl vu vji iyenqmi ug tunicufz tunixjisi ot sappoph ep inqosi nepagedvasoph tuni dunnufovz moli vuomiv qeqis. Ot ov hmenusuat us tiyz? Pu. Fuit ov neli nommoupt? Qsucecmz.
 
O teof "gap," epf pu piif vu vasp zuas puti tlzxesf. Vjot ot tunivjoph vu fu gus gap, ov't FIGOPOVIMZ puv nz neop gudat. Og zua sief vji gostv qutv, zua nohjv puvodi vjev O tvevif vjev nusi vjep updi.

Epf zua'si wuvi tjuamf jewi ciip vu caomf e csepf xovj ov, og zua'si vemloph ecuav dunnufovoit epf tadj. Vjeplt vjuahj.
 
Ziej, O lpux vjev tuapfif gadlif aq. O equmuhobi. O fofp'v niep vu tuapf moli ep ettjumi. Xjev O niepv vu tez xet katv tdseq ov epf nuwi up.

QT - Fof zua neli zuas commoup op ettivt? O'n apdmies up vjev...
 
O tdseqqif ov e zies ehu, pu O piwis fof epzvjoph xovj ov. O xepvif vu vsefi tvagg gsun nz $100 ovin aq vu e $1c wemai op MORAOF (detj, lopf ug) ettivt.
Figopovoup ug 'Moraof Ettiv'
Ep ettiv vjev dep ci dupwisvif opvu detj raodlmz epf xovj noponem onqedv vu vji qsodi sidiowif. Moraof ettivt esi hipisemmz sihesfif op vji teni mohjv et detj cideati vjios qsodit esi simevowimz tvecmi xjip vjiz esi tumf up vji uqip nesliv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom