The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Kind of Business Should I Start?

ThomasCrown

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2012
How can I build a 'TMF -approved' business?

I'm not quite sure on the "how" part. I see a lot of posts here by people doing apps, Internet Marketing, and so on. This is confusing to me. What kind of business can I start to reach online markets?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amgchristian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 11, 2012
Same boat as you. Depends on how much capital you have, offline/online business, etc... best of luck

Hugo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2012
Look around you, spot a need, think about a solution, write a roadmap, take the first step.
As MJ says, listen to the sentence like "It would be nice if something exist", "This *** suck", etc.

Don't think making money but think help people with filling something missing.

Good luck.

Ferrarijohn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2012
Dear just thing with cool minded. It is not easy to take decision and start business in the next step. Before to start business you have to keep many thing in mind like
Estimate capital,
know about available resource,
Evaluate all the alternatives,
chose the best alternative,
Apply and start the best business which have more profit and possibility of opportunities.
Business Coaching Gold Coast

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Read through the other threads. If you read the right posts you will know what to do and where to start. I mean, if you can't do this on your own, how are you going to build it up and be successful. Google is your friend, and it will never tell you a question is stupid.

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
How can I build a 'TMF -approved' business?

I'm not quite sure on the "how" part. I see a lot of posts here by people doing apps, Internet Marketing, and so on. This is confusing to me. What kind of business can I start to reach online markets?

To answer that question honestly you need to forget about what is and isn't "TMF -approved". You're not trying to pass someone's test, you are trying to find and fill demand for the marketplace.

What do people want right now? Once you figure that out, find out how to fill that need or desire. If you have no interest in filling said need or desire, then find another one you do have interest in. Don't let the posts about all these different opportunities confuse you. The beauty of those threads is they illustrate the number of opportunities available: that is a good thing.

You have to do some independent research to find out what businesses serve online markets. This will get you started in the right direction.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.