Kevin88660
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2019
- Messages
- 6,924
- Location
- Lion City, Southeast Asia
Rep Bank
$5,252
$5,252
User Power: 130%
I almost never watch TV and non-fiction.
But there is military theme novel, that is remade into a drama that attracts me.
I rewatched some of the episode many times when I am relaxing or on the commute.
The good guys are the military guys fighting for patriotism and honor. The bad guys are the ex-military mercenary fighting for “security companies” doing black ops that are illegal in nature.
They didn’t just have a clash in fights due to taking opposite sides but also a clash of values.
At the end they realised they are more similar than they are different. They fight for the brothers next to them, and vowed to take care of their family members if they don’t make it back home.
I find male brotherhood and comradeship themed shows emotionally addictive. But too bad it’s very rare these days.
But there is military theme novel, that is remade into a drama that attracts me.
I rewatched some of the episode many times when I am relaxing or on the commute.
The good guys are the military guys fighting for patriotism and honor. The bad guys are the ex-military mercenary fighting for “security companies” doing black ops that are illegal in nature.
They didn’t just have a clash in fights due to taking opposite sides but also a clash of values.
At the end they realised they are more similar than they are different. They fight for the brothers next to them, and vowed to take care of their family members if they don’t make it back home.
I find male brotherhood and comradeship themed shows emotionally addictive. But too bad it’s very rare these days.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
