Now I know it's all about finding a solution to a problem and the money will come and I am on board with that but I am in a situation where I need to start generating some money now. Here is what I was thinking about:
Buying a condo and renting it out. It seems too easy to buy a cheap condo in let’s say Florida and then have a property mgr take care of it
Learning more about affiliate marketing and doing that.
Any ideas and input are welcome. It's been a rough night and my brain is swimming. I also am thinking about getting a consolidated loan to lower my interest rates on my credit card bills.
Thanks everybody.
Buying a condo and renting it out. It seems too easy to buy a cheap condo in let’s say Florida and then have a property mgr take care of it
Learning more about affiliate marketing and doing that.
Any ideas and input are welcome. It's been a rough night and my brain is swimming. I also am thinking about getting a consolidated loan to lower my interest rates on my credit card bills.
Thanks everybody.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
