The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MINDSET What have you failed at this week?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Anything related to matters of the mind

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Cool article about the founder of Spanx. He father would ask what she has failed at this week over dinner. This helped her become comfortable with trying new things. Because of this she became one of the youngest women billionaires (the youngest?).

This forum has helped me to achieve this same mindset. I exhort each of you to do the same. Each failure brings us that much closer to success.

Here is the article:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101117470

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom