The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What have you done in the past 30 days?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ChrisGav

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Feb 15, 2019
We all see it a lot on this forum. “Just launches new business” “how do I get started” etc.

Sometimes, all you need to do to snap out of action faking is by opening your eyes to what you’ve actually done. To see what kind of results you’ve actually produced or haven’t produced.

this is the place to do exactly that. What have you accomplished, what result have you produced, what have you done?

in the past 30 days I’ve:
-got my first investment property under contract
-closed over 7k of business in my pressure washing company
-discovered a very effective Facebook ads strategy that produces all of my business
-began the process of getting 2 more investment properties

I used to think I was too young to really take action. I “didn’t know how”, “how could I create value?”, the answers were right in front of me the whole time but I was too busy overthinking to actually act.

So to change this, I wrote a list. What things actually move the needle in my business? Then I began to list every action I could think of, and when I found myself stuck on what to do next, I looked at my list and acted.

You know what to do, sometimes it’s just not the answer we want to hear. So, what have you accomplished in the past 30 days?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evan G

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
May 24, 2020
Arkansas
We all see it a lot on this forum. “Just launches new business” “how do I get started” etc.

Sometimes, all you need to do to snap out of action faking is by opening your eyes to what you’ve actually done. To see what kind of results you’ve actually produced or haven’t produced.

this is the place to do exactly that. What have you accomplished, what result have you produced, what have you done?

in the past 30 days I’ve:
-got my first investment property under contract
-closed over 7k of business in my pressure washing company
-discovered a very effective Facebook ads strategy that produces all of my business
-began the process of getting 2 more investment properties

I used to think I was too young to really take action. I “didn’t know how”, “how could I create value?”, the answers were right in front of me the whole time but I was too busy overthinking to actually act.

So to change this, I wrote a list. What things actually move the needle in my business? Then I began to list every action I could think of, and when I found myself stuck on what to do next, I looked at my list and acted.

You know what to do, sometimes it’s just not the answer we want to hear. So, what have you accomplished in the past 30 days?

Awesome progress in the last 30 days!

Just for fun I'll throw in what I have done in the last 30 days:
- Finished MJ's two books and started a habit of reading 30-45 minutes a day
- Joined the forum and met some cool people. Got an accountability partner
- Went through a course of Lex DeVille's and signed up on Upwork
- Got approved on Upwork and got a first job for $50. Trying to do 1-2 proposals a day after my full time job
- Setting up a meeting to meet a local business owner. Going to talk to her to see what its like to own a local business.

Keep up the awesome work ChrisGav!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.