The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think of these websites? (Flippa)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hey! Hope you're well.

I'm on a tight budget but willing to buy a business that is proven to make profits.
I went on Flippa, where there is a lot of scams, bu also a lot of good deals.

I found these websites that match my criteria:
1) WebTrafficSquare.site - starter site listed on Flippa
2)WebDesignRocket.site - starter site listed on Flippa
3)plexauto.com - starter site listed on Flippa

What do you think about them? I know it could be faked and all, and I don't want to be scammed (it's why I don't want to put more than $100 for now). I don't know how they get clients, if they are real and this is what scares me. Plus it seems to be "copycay" websites, so idk.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akeem

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Feb 4, 2016
United Kingdom
Haven't dug around too much, but I'd advise you to probably not go ahead. Seems like they're all only 3 months old, 2 of them being offered by the same seller.

Very difficult (and rare) to find a good (and genuine) starter website business to start - you'll probably have more luck starting your own.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey! Hope you're well.

I'm on a tight budget but willing to buy a business that is proven to make profits.
I went on Flippa, where there is a lot of scams, bu also a lot of good deals.

I found these websites that match my criteria:
1) WebTrafficSquare.site - starter site listed on Flippa
2)WebDesignRocket.site - starter site listed on Flippa
3)plexauto.com - starter site listed on Flippa

What do you think about them? I know it could be faked and all, and I don't want to be scammed (it's why I don't want to put more than $100 for now). I don't know how they get clients, if they are real and this is what scares me. Plus it seems to be "copycay" websites, so idk.

Thanks!
I would stay away from these type of sites.

What is your criteria exactly?

Sean P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 4, 2014
Unfortunately, "tight budget" and "buy a business that is proven to make profits" don't seem to go well together. A good, profitable business will cost money. Think about it - if it is really making money, especially if it's passive income, why should a website owner sell it off?

I suggest two alternatives. One, to defer your buying decision. Once you have increased your budget you can try more legit marketplaces like Empire Flippers and others that don't deal in low-end websites but have good stuff on offer. Two, to build your own website. Sure it could take you six months to a year to see profits but it would be a more satisfying experience.

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 18, 2020
These all sites follow a pattern if you haven't noticed, search around more and you will find similar sites.
They are just brand new websites and the owner will sell you a public course on how to get clients, that's all.
You aren't getting any established business, heck they won't even have a single sale.
Anyways, flippa has gone downhill since they reduced the listing fees on their site to a mere $10, it attracts all kinds of scammers.
I don't mean to be rude, but are you really looking to buy a business on a "tight budget" of $10-100?

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
After some researches, you're right. I won't buy a website like this.
These are indeed duplicate website that the owners sell. It's almost a scam.
Thanks for all your answers.

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
There is a podcast about selling and buying websites called it Empire Flipper. Also, it is a platform to do that. I've been listening the last couple weeks and I found some interesting things,maybe you should give it a chance before you go all in in this kind of things.
In my opinion, I would buy only if they can prove an staidly income for a long period, 12 month or more. Also, you have to check the urls in different tools like semrush, similarwebstie or/and href to know the profile link, the source of traffic and other things. At least to have a rough estimate.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.