The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you guys think or e-money or e-currency and retail?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Azharr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Feb 24, 2013
Asking the opinion of you guys on "should i proceed with this opportunity" is already too late as I've already sign-up as an (Sole) agent representing this district - rural area palm oil plantation

what i would like to ask is your opinion on electronic money...

you've seen the commercial where folks buy starbucks and just tap to the terminal machine to pay - i'm selling that terminal to retailers and merchants

other then that the terminal is capable of doing
acceptance of bill payment
topup their mobile prepaid sim
purchase online game
purchase an insurance PA
and several other features which im yet to explore

due to the nature of im being in a rural area where people here are less technologically incline how do you feel about i'm convinving them to use electronic money e.g visa flash and it's near future potential

what would you advice "first time" entrepreneur on this in terms of strategy planning and all that?

any reference,resources on doing this type of venture is really appreciated

have a nice weekends

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DTS Ltd

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 17, 2012
Sounds good, so far. Where are you located? what kind of products and services are the people in that area usually buying?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.