- Joined
- Aug 29, 2019
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 11%
I'm 27 yrs old from Philippines and quit my Cruise ship job. Its been 1 week since i quit my job and i don't want to work anymore as an employee. I invest some equipment's and renovate my room. I buy a powerful laptop and i have a good internet connection. I have also a PS4 and Nintendo Switch. And now I'm very confused what will i do. I'm very stressed.
Right now this are my ideas that I'm planning
1. Focusing in Copy writing even if I don't have any experience
2. Applying online/home based job.
Can you give me some more advice?
Right now this are my ideas that I'm planning
1. Focusing in Copy writing even if I don't have any experience
2. Applying online/home based job.
Can you give me some more advice?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
