loveitlive
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi, I have a full time job and I am hoping to get something going on the side that can generate some additional income and more importantly gain experience. The only idea that I can come up with is to buy an existing e-commerce website online, but I am sure there are better opportunities out there, so I was hoping to get some suggestions from some of you. What kind of business I can run on the side if I decide to invest in $10K? What about 25K, 50K or 100K? Obviously, the more money I invest, the higher the return I should expect, but at my current stage, I value experience higher than profit.
My goal is that one day I can quit my job and become an entrepreneur, so I really need to save up money and also gain experience in terms of running a business. Working full time at my current job would allow me to save up money.
My goal is that one day I can quit my job and become an entrepreneur, so I really need to save up money and also gain experience in terms of running a business. Working full time at my current job would allow me to save up money.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
