The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What can I do during some down time?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
I have officially sent all three workbooks out to be reviewed by professionals who work in the field they target. I have found myself with doing some research into the next steps I will be taking and I feel like I could be doing more. I understand a lot of people find themselves working on non-business growing parts of their business that are not truly necessary like promo items, and business card design. Would it be appropriate to at least work on my website that will be connected to my LLC? I have every intention to designing and launching a site specific to my company and the books that will be available with the programs I am developing. I am just trying to find a productive workflow while my main content is being reviewed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fabe Mithcell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 28, 2020
I have officially sent all three workbooks out to be reviewed by professionals who work in the field they target. I have found myself with doing some research into the next steps I will be taking and I feel like I could be doing more. I understand a lot of people find themselves working on non-business growing parts of their business that are not truly necessary like promo items, and business card design. Would it be appropriate to at least work on my website that will be connected to my LLC? I have every intention to designing and launching a site specific to my company and the books that will be available with the programs I am developing. I am just trying to find a productive workflow while my main content is being reviewed.
First, congrats on getting out the workbooks for reviewing. Out of everything that you feel you need to do. What do you think is the most important for your business goals/growth? Touching up the website to me does seem like a very important step to having a place that potential clients can find out more about you if they are interested.

The main thing, even if that is not what you decide to go with to work on, list out everything that you need to do to take your business to the next level of growth and work on the top 3-5 things to get it there. Simple steps just break it down. Good luck on your journey.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
First, congrats on getting out the workbooks for reviewing. Out of everything that you feel you need to do. What do you think is the most important for your business goals/growth? Touching up the website to me does seem like a very important step to having a place that potential clients can find out more about you if they are interested.

The main thing, even if that is not what you decide to go with to work on, list out everything that you need to do to take your business to the next level of growth and work on the top 3-5 things to get it there. Simple steps just break it down. Good luck on your journey.
Thank you very much for the reply.. Since this post, I have been educating myself with website development and how detailed I want it to be. I came to that conclusion that sometimes less is more especially getting started. I am going to take your advice and start compiling a to-do list, then organize it with the important tasks at the top, such as establishing my LLC. Since this past year, I have been making some financial progress with my financial system, I have been reaching out to business owner friends for guidance towards an accountant. I am hoping to find and interview an accountant that can help guide me personally and professionally with establishing everything I need to move forward legally. Again, thank you for the reply and I appreciate you reminding me about a to-do list. Even the simple, smallest task I can forget to do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.