- Joined
- Mar 23, 2019
- Messages
- 72
Rep Bank
$440
$440
User Power: 76%
I wanted to add the obvious, our resident-in-chief MJ DeMarco's Unscripted has been one of my latest reads, going to also check out his other book The Millionaire Fastlane when I get a chance, but since I have been reading avidly, I was going through Amazon's search and looking for other books about these topics that we all love to read.
I love a lot of Michael Lewis's work including Liar's Poker, Moneyball and Flash Boys but while they taught me a lot about interesting topics relating to their own inherent points, they didn't do much to teach me about generating wealth or things of that nature. Anyways, if you guys have any books you like, list some here and maybe why you liked them.
Peace and Love.
I love a lot of Michael Lewis's work including Liar's Poker, Moneyball and Flash Boys but while they taught me a lot about interesting topics relating to their own inherent points, they didn't do much to teach me about generating wealth or things of that nature. Anyways, if you guys have any books you like, list some here and maybe why you liked them.
Peace and Love.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
