The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

what book would you recommend me?

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
all leaders read a lot, whether they be good or bad leaders.

Hitler owned 16,000 books in his personal library.

Waren Buffet reads 8 hours a day .

success gurus have big libraries :

Eben Pagan owns thousands of books

Tai Lopez

they are dozens of books to read for free on the web ( public domain books ) and nobody cares.

Jim Rohn called this " the mysteries of the mind". we don't know why people are careless

Anakalypsi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 2, 2019
I would like to read it but there isn't Italian version

Pro Tip: Get used reading books in English. Many great books are written in English and have very few translations, especially exotic ones.

I have some Italian friends and I know how they feel about it. But they also have to just suck it up!

Start today and soon you will have no problem.

Also many great content on the internet is in English!

Another pro tip, you might want to read in the user reviews first if there is a mentioning of the English level of the book. For example Nassim Talebs books are full of highly underused adjectives and verbs, complicated sentences and so on.

Take Unscripted . It's in plain good simple English for everyone to understand.

I'm sure if you found your way here you will be able to understand it.

Fabiopassamano96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 2, 2019
Nocera Inferiore, Italy
Pro Tip: Get used reading books in English. Many great books are written in English and have very few translations, especially exotic ones.

I have some Italian friends and I know how they feel about it. But they also have to just suck it up!

Start today and soon you will have no problem.

Also many great content on the internet is in English!

Another pro tip, you might want to read in the user reviews first if there is a mentioning of the English level of the book. For example Nassim Talebs books are full of highly underused adjectives and verbs, complicated sentences and so on.

Take Unscripted . It's in plain good simple English for everyone to understand.

I'm sure if you found your way here you will be able to understand it.

I know that English is important ... but I work 8 hours at the factory and you have to add 2 hours round trip ... my time is still limited. therefore I prefer a reading in Italian because it is much more fluent. reading for me is not only important but also pleasant. but I'm improving my level of English following courses, seeing American programs with English subtitles and staying on this forum. as soon as my level of English is optimized, I will consider to read english books

Last edited:

Fabiopassamano96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 2, 2019
Nocera Inferiore, Italy
I know that English is important ... but I work 8 hours at the factory and you have to add 2 hours round trip ... my time is still limited. therefore I prefer a reading in Italian because it is much more fluent. reading for me is not only important but also pleasant. but I'm improving my level of English following courses, seeing American programs with English subtitles and staying on this forum. as soon as my level of English is optimized, I will consider to read english books

Anakalypsi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 2, 2019

Sounds like a good plan.

Also I want to add that 2h round trip per day are potentially 10h per week you could additional listen to audiobooks.

I mix those formats myself. While outside / driving I listen to audio and when I am able to sit still and it is quiet I read.

Fabiopassamano96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 2, 2019
Nocera Inferiore, Italy
I know that English is important ... but I work 8 hours at the factory and you have to add 2 hours round trip ... my time is still limited. therefore I prefer a reading in Italian because it is much more fluent. reading for me is not only important but also pleasant. but I'm improving my level of English following courses, seeing American programs with English subtitles and staying on this forum. as soon as my level of English is optimized, I will consider ti read english books
Sounds like a good plan.

Also I want to add that 2h round trip per day are potentially 10h per week you could additional listen to audiobooks.

I mix those formats myself. While outside / driving I listen to audio and when I am able to sit still and it is quiet I read.
I also listen to them in Italian because I can't understand all the words in English ... the spoken form is much more complicated than the written form

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
You ask the wrong question and you get the wrong answers here. I think you dont even know why you exactly read.

Tell me. Why are reading?

Because other people say so?
Because others act this way and you have to follow them?
Or do you want to become a much better person than you maybe are right now?
Or do you want to feel good about being productive. Doing something good right?

The first I learned here is: Read only books which help you solve your problem. Especially if start your own business.

If you have a problem you try to solve you would ask a completely another question.

Like: Guys, I don't know how xxxxx works. What kind of book can you recommend me?

And the best question is a question of proofing your knowledge.

Like: Guys, I have read about xxxxx. They said if I do xxxxx then xxxxx will work. But I'm not sure. How about your experience?

And the legendary question is a question of proofed action.

Like: Guys, I tried xxxxx but I don't have the results I want to have. How about your experience?

Don't waste your time. Be productive. Ask specific questions for your problems.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I would like to read it but there isn't Italian version

You might need to ask on an Italian-language forum. I would guess not many people here know what books are available in Italian.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
After reading so many sales books, if you are looking for the gems in sales I will pick these two.

Hot Prospects by Bill Good
Way of the wolf- straight line selling by Jordan Belford

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.