The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your other peculiar skills?

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
Thanks! Trying to figure out a way to monetize that great skill!

Become a part time bounty hunter, just go to the local FBI or police station and go through the mug shot book your bound to spot someone.....

qwerety

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
May 26, 2008
Detroit, MI
Umm lets see, I'm good with cooking, playing pool, drawing and impressions.

About the impressions, I remember when I was young Robin Leach had that show Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous. I remember watching that and I could do a mean Robin Leach lol
I can do others too.

Seshiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 14, 2009
I finally know to become rich! We are starting a FTM dANCE CREW!!

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
I can multi-task! .. which is good and bad.

I like most any kind of music

I am pretty good country dancer.. and hip-hop.. and other kinds of dancing.

I'm a geek

I'm a gamer... RTS.. not into FPS or TPS .. Favorite is AOE series... I'm tough to beat!

Sometimes we (my younger son and I) sing like Broadway songs.. making them up as we go around the house. "It's time for BAAAAATHHHHH!!" "NOOOOO it's nooootttt" "Yeeeees it iiiiissss" "nooooo it's noooot" "Yes it is" "no it's not" "That's what I thought... get in now! It's not that hot." LOL LOL .. did I mention geek? LOL LOL

I will jam out in the car if I'm in that music kind of mood and could carless who is watching me... half the time people smile.. it's contagious!

hmmmmmmmm

I like to think outside the box.

I used to be a CB'er.... goin' 10-100.. 10-77 uhhh 4 minutes.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Sometimes we (my younger son and I) sing like Broadway songs.. making them up as we go around the house. "It's time for BAAAAATHHHHH!!" "NOOOOO it's nooootttt" "Yeeeees it iiiiissss" "nooooo it's noooot" "Yes it is" "no it's not" "That's what I thought... get in now! It's not that hot." LOL LOL .. did I mention geek? LOL LOL

I will jam out in the car if I'm in that music kind of mood and could carless who is watching me... half the time people smile.. it's contagious!

hmmmmmmmm

I like to think outside the box.

It's official...we have to meet! I make up Broadway-esk songs ALL the time--I know I'd be 1000 times worse if I had kids! :rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LagunaLauren

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 20, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
-I can break a thick wood board with my right hand (Tae Kwon Do). This has no useful real-world application that I can see but it impresses the hell outta my daughters.
-I have a lightning fast tennis serve and a wickedly-powerful one-handed backhand (my forehand pisses me off).
-I can nail backwards no-look basketball free-throws
-I can change a flat on my car in heels when I don't wanna wait for Mercedes Roadside Assistance cause my daughter's tired and needs to get home. (OK, so I didn't really know you had to set the parking brake on an automatic and ended up dropping the car when it rolled off the jack. No harm, no foul, though).
-I have the uncanny ability to get speeding tickets often, even WITH my breast augmentation (I thought these things were supposed to help in these situations!? I want a refund...)

WildFlower

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 21, 2009
Los Angeles Area
It's official...we have to meet! I make up Broadway-esk songs ALL the time--I know I'd be 1000 times worse if I had kids! :rofl:

I agree!!!! I'm hoping to make it to Vegas .. well.. at least 2 times... which ever comes first... 1) A party to celebrate when this thing is over!! What happens in Vegas... stays!!! hee hee .. 2) A conference in January that I like going to... hopefully I can make it .. last year I had to miss it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...