The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are the New Hands off businesses?

imoutthere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 21, 2009
Va
We all know about some of the older hands off business out there. But what are some of the newer ones you have seen on the street lately??

Im not here to knock the older models, we know they are profitable. But there might be a huge potential in identifying what the new Hands off or little hands on business are.

Older concepts: car washes, vending machines, ATM's, laundromats, self storage, etc.

Newer concepts:

Dog washing stations - A store front with stations to wash your pets.

Internet Cafe - Laundry mat set up, sells internet time with a membership card

Adsense marketing - Set up a silo site with adsense ads and leave it be. Wont make you rich, but can provide atleast $10k/year. Most internet make money online programs require alot of work. If you are lucky, 2 weeks of promotion and updated content will help you rank organically

Vending machine store/ food vending - Seen this on the travel channel "etreme fast foods". It was a storefront with an entire wall that was a vending machine. It sold meals for $5 a piece. cheeseburgers, chicken fingers, etc..

Tanning Salons - Usually a mom and pop operation, But a good manager and with systems in place, it can usually run itself.

Mall kiosks - All items in Malls that i have observes. Everything from back massage chairs, Full body massage tables, gumball machines, mobile dowloads centers, laser engraving of pictures, etc.

DVDs - We all love " red box", but now there are competitiors who are offering biz opps for this service.

batting cages / driving ranges - if already built, should be a good investment.

This is just what i have observed lately. Since there have been many post on this forum about gas stations, self storage, car washes, candy vending machines, and a whole bunch more. How can we identify the next crave of hands off business and capatiliaze off of it??

How can we create the next big hands off business and turn it "Fast lane"?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

qpreneur13

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2009
I know what I do is try to read and watch technology related programs,and read technology related websites.Hopefully by doing this I can catch the next "Ringtones" phenomenon and be there from the beginning! Google trends is worth mentioning as well,awesome tool

imoutthere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 21, 2009
Va
Pretty much any business can be turned into a "hands-off businesses" if you do it right...

Likewise, pretty much any of the businesses you listed above can be "hands-on businesses" if you do it wrong.

It's not the business that determines this...it's the business owner...

I never thought of it like this..

Im just trying to ping on something that was very popular back when RDPD came out. Since that book exploded those markets. Which are the new markets that can replace those??

Sticking to the Fast lane mentality. Can this model with a almost fail proof system be create to sell at a national level? what hands off system can be created with little to no error for new owner?

Im just trying to think large scale. Since we all know the done for you market is one of the top level buyers. How can something like this be created?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.