- Joined
- Jul 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,044
Rep Bank
$1,155
$1,155
User Power: 10%
I was just thinking about this today as I was working, but what a great opportunity this currant market has presented to us.
Money is dirt cheap, deals are everywhere, the light weights are long gone or hiding under there bed, and you have some seriously motivated sellers.
As long as you don't have to sell, I think this is the best market since the 1970's to build your business. In many respects this is a better year for new people to get into it, than 2004 was, for starters your actualy getting good deals, and smoking ones are easy to find even for a novice.
I just remember in 2005/6 looking for building lots and having them bought from under me faster than I could blink. Today they are sitting their and you can afford to wait and let the sellers stew for a few months as you reduce your offer.
All I can say is don't let this market pass you by, because you will be regretting it 20 years from now. I keep hearing from my friends and other "investors" on the RD forums about how they are going to wait for the "bottom", and its going to drop more. All I have to say is who cares? If your buying good deals you will be making good money either way. As they are waiting another 6 months for God knows what, they are going to miss some really good deals. These people always say that, they are always waiting. Chances like this only come around once in your working life, when the next one happens in 30ish years I plan on being mostly retired.
Money is dirt cheap, deals are everywhere, the light weights are long gone or hiding under there bed, and you have some seriously motivated sellers.
As long as you don't have to sell, I think this is the best market since the 1970's to build your business. In many respects this is a better year for new people to get into it, than 2004 was, for starters your actualy getting good deals, and smoking ones are easy to find even for a novice.
I just remember in 2005/6 looking for building lots and having them bought from under me faster than I could blink. Today they are sitting their and you can afford to wait and let the sellers stew for a few months as you reduce your offer.
All I can say is don't let this market pass you by, because you will be regretting it 20 years from now. I keep hearing from my friends and other "investors" on the RD forums about how they are going to wait for the "bottom", and its going to drop more. All I have to say is who cares? If your buying good deals you will be making good money either way. As they are waiting another 6 months for God knows what, they are going to miss some really good deals. These people always say that, they are always waiting. Chances like this only come around once in your working life, when the next one happens in 30ish years I plan on being mostly retired.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
