The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 26, 2023
@ElDiablo get a W or L?
L's, let's get some pushup videos posted. we either get smarter or we get stronger!

for those that are regulars on the call .... post your very first call date and what you have gotten done since then. Let's give ourselves some credit!
16/12/23
~6000 in March and +5% to my conscientiousness is all I can say from the top of me head.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 26, 2023
Hello there!
@NervesOfSteel

@rpeck90

@lifemaker

@szalek

@MaximOntheRoad

@Subsonic

@Maria 777

We are already halfway through this week, and I wanted to check on your progress towards your goals. How are you doing so far?

Personally, I am working on expanding my network, improving my application process, and polishing some technical skills in my industry. However, I know there is still a lot for me to achieve and learn.

For those struggling to meet their goals this week, I’m assuming you’re preparing for your big breakthrough as magnificent dancers in this forum.

Stay focused, and all the best.
Thursday, what a great time for me to start!)

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

MaximOntheRoad

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 4, 2023
Hello there!
@NervesOfSteel

@rpeck90

@lifemaker

@szalek

@MaximOntheRoad

@Subsonic

@Maria 777

We are already halfway through this week, and I wanted to check on your progress towards your goals. How are you doing so far?

Personally, I am working on expanding my network, improving my application process, and polishing some technical skills in my industry. However, I know there is still a lot for me to achieve and learn.

For those struggling to meet their goals this week, I’m assuming you’re preparing for your big breakthrough as magnificent dancers in this forum.

Stay focused, and all the best.
My week didn’t go as planned. I had some good conversations with people and educated myself about the problems in my niche. To create a better outreach before I approach more people. Unfortunately though school ate up a bunch of my time with the finals and all that, I didn’t get to my planned tasks.

I’m excited for the weekend because I’ll finally have time to continue on the important stuff.

Thanks Eric for asking about our progress!

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Besides me, does anyone have problems with the link?

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@NervesOfSteel W : practice english twice a day continue with the land
@rpeck90 L : "see his post"
@lifemaker L: 100 new words learned, 6 english fast papers; 9h of sleep
@szalek W: 2 Linkedin posts, 100 Emails a day
@ElDiablo L: "not here"
@MaximOntheRoad L: 5 reachouts a day, talk to agencies
@Subsonic W: 1 Full german ABI, 1h of thai a day, 90 min of math exam a week, finish the creatives, watch the full math recap, watch the full german recap
@Lucy Lee : draft content guest lecture
@Maria 777 W: stick with same thing from last week
@The-J: 3 Videos
@Sumiran W: 3 linkedin contents, 20 reachouts
@Geist W : prep landing page for outsourcing

Had an amazing call today, and thanks to @LightHouse for joining us today. The 1-hour time limit really hurt, and this one could have gone on for much longer. Well, things that end tend to be appreciated more while they last...
Anyway, see y'all next week,

"Deliver - that's the no.1 quality of an entrepreneur!
How to deliver - this is the definition of entrepreneurship in my humblest opinion!"
Rahul (@NervesOfSteel), this call

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Amazing call @Subsonic, great to see the continued growth of the group.

This week: -

1. Finish Dennis App
2. Corp financial (20%)
3. J2UK App Auth + link into Single Cards to make the system function in the front end
4. Christoph Site import + Kadence

Things I did instead:
  • AUVodka section (used some older code with new code - posted above)
  • Fix Gold server (outdated Ruby version caused crash)
  • Managed to get webhook queuing working for Shopify apps, meaning I can make further progress with J2UK app. Originally wanted to use Cloudflare Workers + KV storage but had to switch to Sidekiq + Redis due to portability. I suspect it will have capacity problems but will address those when they occur
Next week: -

1. Finish Dennis App
2. Corp financial
3. J2UK App Auth + link into Single Cards to make the system function in the front end

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

3 videos, edited & posted to Facebook, backed by enough ad spend to reach my 5,000 person retargeting audience (to be specific)

Thanks for having me, I hope I didn't waste too mcuh of your time. If any of you need help with social media advertising (or really just figuring out a marketing channel to start with) I can help with that.

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Did you guys have any time change during this week?

I got into the meeting as usual.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
@Subsonic W: 1 Full german ABI, 1h of thai a day, 90 min of math exam a week, finish the creatives, watch the full math recap, watch the full german recap

Had an amazing call today, and thanks to @LightHouse for joining us today. The 1-hour time limit really hurt, and this one could have gone on for much longer. Well, things that end tend to be appreciated more while they last...

How to deliver - this is the definition of entrepreneurship in my humblest opinion!"

Great call you guys have going. It was great to see what you are working on.

For those of you doing sales and biz dev, kick it up a notch and prioritize it first thing. If you really want to have a run a business, you've got to put numbers on the wall... no excuses. No one said it was going to be easy or comfortable... so stop expecting that :)

If you need help, tag me AND tag your call members in your threads.

If you want to be accountable, put it in the open and tag each other. It's harder to do alone, and your human nature will tell you to hide when you need your community the most to help keep you pushing forward.

you guys are awesome :D

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Probably the Time Zone problem costed you a "La Macarena" problem ..

or I wonder if you actually wanted to showcase your dancing skills?

they have to record themselves dancing "La Macarena" and upload their video on a new thread for all the forum members to see.

Alright, I am just kidding! TBH!

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
don't think so, what's the time for you now?
Huh, it’s kind of weird.
It usually happens at my 12:30 p.m., just like last week and the weeks before.

Now it shows ups that it was already 8:30 p.m. Berlin time

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Probably the Time Zone problem costed you a "La Macarena" problem ..

or I wonder if you actually wanted to showcase your dancing skills?

Alright, I am just kidding! TBH!

Thankfully, I finished my goals for this week hahaha

Unfortunately, it seems like I missed an interesting call this week because of a silly problem.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

6W, 4L
let's get some 100 pushup videos posted.
find ONE thing to GET DONE this week. quit pretending. be the person you want to be so you can be the person you want to be!

thanks @LightHouse for jumping in. could use a bunch of us in here. THEN we have to figure out how to replicate this.
maybe we can do a mini paid coaching / ringleading thing? just want these kids to start believing in themselves, pushing each other, and getting things done to make the world a better place!!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I'm already done my goal, I was already 80% done with it when I got on the call, I needed to just edit the videos so I had a video editor help me with that. I'm also set to reach my goal of reaching an additional 2,000 people this week. So I'm gonna make another 3 videos, filmed, edited, and published (different style though, I'll have to edit them myself). This time for cold traffic. Those can go live next week Monday.

just want these kids to start believing in themselves, pushing each other, and getting things done to make the world a better place!!

I think that, if they see other people getting things done, they will be more inspired to get things done. Calling out @szalek who is doing the "Rule of 100" correctly; he did 700 reach outs last week and has someone on deck who could become a paying client. If you want the numbers, you gotta work the numbers. Without the numbers you can't tell what you need to tweak. How can you make data-driven decisions doing 5-10 actions a day?

Things I have to ask myself:

- What do I want to achieve this week?
- What's it going to take to achieve that?
- What can I do right now to move me forward today?
- If I don't want to do it, why not? Is it tedious, risky, high-stakes, confusing? Can I get someone to help me out?
- Is there information I'm missing that's preventing me from doing the thing correctly? How can I get that information right now?
- What balls are in my court right now, and what do I need to do to get them into someone else's court?
- Is there more I can do? (This is the big one)

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
Hello hello

@NervesOfSteel
@rpeck90
@lifemaker
@szalek
@MaximOntheRoad
@Subsonic
@Lucy Lee
@Maria 777
@The-J
@Sumiran
@Geist

Time flies, doesn't it?

A new week and we’re again in the middle of it. I wanted to touch base with everyone to see how you're doing with your goals. Have you hit any roadblocks, or are you cruising along?

Unfortunately, I couldn’t join the weekly session as it seems that there was a time change. Despite joining at the usual time, I was already one hour late.

That being said, I share with you all that I’ve been applying for more positions and reaching out to people to expand my network. Unfortunately, the latter has been somewhat unsuccessful.

On a positive note, I moved further after an initial interview and finished creating a longer form of content that I expect to do well with my target audience.

For anyone who’s feeling the pressure, just remember that progress is not linear most of the time, but we eventually find a way to our problems. Sometimes, their solutions are closer and simpler than we thought.

Keep pushing forward, and take care.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm also set to reach my goal of reaching an additional 2,000 people this week. So I'm gonna make another 3 videos, filmed, edited, and published (different style though, I'll have to edit them myself). This time for cold traffic. Those can go live next week Monday.
Interesting. Is this for you or your clients @The-J ?

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022

there has been a time change like 3 weeks ago, maybe you didn't notice because you haven't appeared in a couple of weeks. i recommended you set an additional clock in your cellphone, for Berlin time

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
Hello hello

@NervesOfSteel
@rpeck90
@lifemaker
@szalek
@MaximOntheRoad
@Subsonic
@Lucy Lee
@Maria 777
@The-J
@Sumiran
@Geist

Time flies, doesn't it?

A new week and we’re again in the middle of it. I wanted to touch base with everyone to see how you're doing with your goals. Have you hit any roadblocks, or are you cruising along?

Unfortunately, I couldn’t join the weekly session as it seems that there was a time change. Despite joining at the usual time, I was already one hour late.

That being said, I share with you all that I’ve been applying for more positions and reaching out to people to expand my network. Unfortunately, the latter has been somewhat unsuccessful.

On a positive note, I moved further after an initial interview and finished creating a longer form of content that I expect to do well with my target audience.

For anyone who’s feeling the pressure, just remember that progress is not linear most of the time, but we eventually find a way to our problems. Sometimes, their solutions are closer and simpler than we thought.

Keep pushing forward, and take care.
what are your goals for this week?

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
there has been a time change like 3 weeks ago, maybe you didn't notice because you haven't appeared in a couple of weeks. i recommended you set an additional clock in your cellphone, for Berlin time
I probably didn't notice because here in my hometown, we no longer have time changes.
Plus, I think I solved the mystery of why I could still join the session two weeks ago at the same time. That session was hosted by @MaximOntheRoad since there was no link and probably started later that day (relative to Berlin time).

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
what are your goals for this week?
I aim to reach out to at least two decision-makers in target companies each day.

This week, I will also search for and apply to at least two job positions that could benefit from my skills and career.

Lastly, I will publish at least one piece of 'long-form' content on LinkedIn to showcase my experience and skills and attract attention from my target audience.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
FORMAT (about 5 minutes each)
W or L for the week?
what got done?
what was the obstacle? (NOT what are the excuses....)
what is the main goal for the year?
what WILL get done this week?

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
This week (L): -

1. Finish Dennis App
2. Corp financial (80% - will be finished soon)
3. J2UK App Auth + link into Single Cards to make the system function in the front end (more progress but not finished)

Other things I did: -
  • Husnu work fixed
  • BIG email for Parish client (received a positive reply)
  • Helped fix Gold website, which took about 1.5 days on-and-off (required reinstalling Ruby)
  • Sorted out several invoices and talked with 2 prospective clients about new work
Next week: -

1. Finish Dennis App
2. Corp financial (need to be 100%)

Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
@ElDiablo W: 4 reachouts a day
@NervesOfSteel W: focus on sales on existing business, english twice a day
@Subsonic L : 2x 20min thai a day, 180 min math a day and 180 minutes of english a day, do all the job myself, autohaus, video for maxim
@rpeck90 L: See post
@MaximOntheRoad W: Try new ad variation, 5 and 10 reachouts a day,
@The-J W: test 3 more videos on warm traffic, client work,
@szalek L: 100 Email a day, call with Justin, three linkedin posts, two insta posts
@lifemaker LLL: Post
@Lucy Lee L: continue with the draft content
@Maria 777 W: php video, code something simple in Js
@Inventor001 : complete current elecricity chaper, 2 exams

"Consistency is the only trait that makes success inevitable."

See you next week guys.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 26, 2023
@Subsonic L : 2x 20min thai a day, 180 min math a day and 180 minutes of english a day, do all the job myself, autohaus, video for maxim
@szalek L: 100 Email a day, call with Justin, three linkedin posts, two insta posts

See you next week guys.
Biology:
• get P1 Material by 8 PM on Monday 29th
• read those notes straight after waking up and after school

Mathematics:
• 4 PPs done and marked
• Read statistics information sheet once a day

GCSE Business:
• 3B sections - 45 min each
• 1A section - 30 min

German:
• 8 Photo cards and 12 Roleplays done by 11:00 Mon 29th / read flashcards every 1.5h on Sun 28th
• 4 Edu/Edexcel PP on Comprehension
• Spend 30 min learning new vocab daily

English - crucial:
• write 3 Eng Language stories - 2.5h each
• do 3 P1 Comprehension bits - 1h each
• read my new vocab every evening

Goals for this year:
Goals for next 6 months: get a place in college; spend summer on improving communication skills, building a business and becoming healthy.
Main obstacle: me.
Solution: plan and consistency.

Thank you @Subsonic and everyone for another great call!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

See you next week guys.
L = post a video doing 100 pushups
either get smarter or get stronger!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts