- Joined
- Aug 12, 2019
- Messages
- 215
Rep Bank
$1,180
$1,180
User Power: 156%
Hi there,
I'd deeply appreciate some advice on website design. I currently use Wix as I love having a drag and drop function. But it's rather limited and I understand that Wix then "owns" my content, etc. It also has long load times.
I did try WP before moving to Wix and thought I was going to drive myself bonkers trying to figure it out.
I'm willing to give WP another try though.
Ideally I'm looking to do the following:
I went with Wix as it seemed that I could just have an all-in-one but it turns out to be a bit limiting in practice.
It seems that WP can likely do all of this and I’ve heard Divi is a preferred choice.
Would love any recommendations that I don’t have to pay a ton for (Kajabi seems a bit high $ to start but maybe it’s worth it?)
Thanks!
I'd deeply appreciate some advice on website design. I currently use Wix as I love having a drag and drop function. But it's rather limited and I understand that Wix then "owns" my content, etc. It also has long load times.
I did try WP before moving to Wix and thought I was going to drive myself bonkers trying to figure it out.
I'm willing to give WP another try though.
Ideally I'm looking to do the following:
- Have different kinds of email signup funnels so that I can separate my various offerings by niche or content (Wix only has one per site)
- Add as many websites as I like without paying extra for each (as with Wix)
- I’d like to offer paid and free courses on my site (Learndash maybe? Or should I just post the free ones on Udemy?)
- Offer instant paid or free downloads (free is easy on Wix but paid is a pain to set up)
- Drag and drop feature or something easy enough to learn
- Own my site content
- Have a forum if I want one
- Easy to add functions without adding tons of extra costs
I went with Wix as it seemed that I could just have an all-in-one but it turns out to be a bit limiting in practice.
It seems that WP can likely do all of this and I’ve heard Divi is a preferred choice.
Would love any recommendations that I don’t have to pay a ton for (Kajabi seems a bit high $ to start but maybe it’s worth it?)
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
