I am not a Fastlaner.
I am a Future Fastlaner.
I am in the slowlane so I have the right to speak here.
I would like to say this to all the Slowlaners.
You are GREAT. I repeat YOU ARE GREAT!!!
The only thing that separates Slowlaners from Fastlaners is...
DRUM ROLL (((((imagine the damn drum roll))))
ACTION
That's it. Some of you have amazing ideas as well as big hearts.
The world needs more success stories.
The world needs YOUR success story.
Stop waking up and following the routine. Although it's easier to follow routine;
it's harder to look in the mirror in the morning
when you know you are not living up to your FULL potential.
I've BEEN THERE, but I am no longer there...
I take action DAILY.
That is WEALTH's SECRET SAUCE.
All the knowledge in the world won't do you any good if you never APPLY IT.
There are a lot of intelligent poor people (financially poor).
SO...
Get the facts, take some steps.
THE TIME IS NOW!!!
I love you all
- The Future Fastlaner
WHAT's HOLDING YOU BACK? WHAT's PUSHING YOU FORWARD?
COMMENT BELOW (don't be shy)
I am a Future Fastlaner.
I am in the slowlane so I have the right to speak here.
I would like to say this to all the Slowlaners.
You are GREAT. I repeat YOU ARE GREAT!!!
The only thing that separates Slowlaners from Fastlaners is...
DRUM ROLL (((((imagine the damn drum roll))))
ACTION
That's it. Some of you have amazing ideas as well as big hearts.
The world needs more success stories.
The world needs YOUR success story.
Stop waking up and following the routine. Although it's easier to follow routine;
it's harder to look in the mirror in the morning
when you know you are not living up to your FULL potential.
I've BEEN THERE, but I am no longer there...
I take action DAILY.
That is WEALTH's SECRET SAUCE.
All the knowledge in the world won't do you any good if you never APPLY IT.
There are a lot of intelligent poor people (financially poor).
SO...
Get the facts, take some steps.
THE TIME IS NOW!!!
I love you all
- The Future Fastlaner

WHAT's HOLDING YOU BACK? WHAT's PUSHING YOU FORWARD?
COMMENT BELOW (don't be shy)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
