The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We fix website problems fast.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Hello fastlaners!

This is for all those non-technical people who are busy running their businesses and have no time to learn coding, or other technical skills. It's tough to sit there and stare at your computer frustrated by small nagging issues with your website. For that very reason I present 301mph.com.

What do we do? We fix your problems fast, for a flat monthly fee.

Not only that, but we check your site to be sure it's where it should be. Sign up now and receive a free SEO and Speed Audit ($79 value) for free. Currently we offer services on these major CMS platforms:
  • Shopify
  • Joomla
  • Wordpress
  • Drupal
  • Concrete5
  • Magento
Why go with us? We offer flat-fee developers on demand, for unlimited jobs every month. Just shoot out an email and someone will respond ASAP.

What services do we offer? Well I'm glad you asked! Here are some examples:

• HTML / CSS fixes -- do you have a hanging <div> that is driving you crazy?
  • Email capture pop-ups -- what are you currently doing to capture emails?
  • Update plugins/core -- is your site up to date?
  • Check for known vulnerabilities -- who's protecting your brand now?
  • Add functionality -- have a plugin you want installed, but it's too complicated?
  • Save bandwidth -- are you paying a ton for those big pretty pictures?
That's just a short list of things we can do. Wonder if a problem you're having is fixable? Respond here or PM me to find out. No job too small!

Did I mention that you get all of this for a flat monthly fee? That's right, we don't charge by the job or by the hour, you have us on retainer for when you need us.

Click here to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
We are now offering Joomla upgrades. Get your business updated from Joomla 1.5 or 2.5 to 3.0
Is your Joomla site up to date with the latest security and functionality tools? If not, you may be headed for disaster!

As of December 31st 2014 Joomla stopped supporting 1.5 users. This means there are no longer security updates,your entire business could be at risk.

There are also great benefits to updating to the latest version of Joomla:
  • Mobile friendly. Joomla’s overhauled it’s front-end and admin interface for mobile friendly use.
  • Optimized for SEO. We all know how important ranking in your category’s keywords are. Joomla 3.0 is better optimized for SEO and meta tags.
  • Fast restructuring. Joomla’s new intuitive admin panel makes it easier to move topics around.
  • Two factor authentication: Added security features keep your site secure and prevent hacking
Okay! I’m ready to upgrade, what do I do now?

Simple. PM me to get started, or fill out this form
Pricing starts at $499. Price depends on content of existing site, thirds party extensions and other variables. We also offer the option to switch platforms.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.