The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We all have the possibilité to face difficulties

Anything related to matters of the mind

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon
Good evening to the Fastlane family
You are already like family to me
And it's a pleasure to live more than ever in this forum that I lost sight of for over a year

I started with the Gold writings
So many values received here that I also wanted to give value to others by taking a break

It all started over a year ago I believe.
I can't remember exactly how I was directed to the author MJ but what I know what I read all the books by MJ DeMarco 2 times in a row
It took me time and at the same time gave me a good slap

Living with my aunt, who took me in from a young age, I really had no personality; always one foot out and one in.
My aunt sent me to school, traced my path but things did not go as she wanted and the slightest proposals from my side were not welcome
At the beginning, I had always let myself go, not having a roof or a relative to go to

Eventually I found myself selling in his bar while I waited but it was getting too long
I tried every time with my diplomas wanting to pick me up but she wouldn't allow me. I had little maneuver with her; in the long run I no longer lived, I was never like other children; I did not grow up like others.
So I felt sorry for myself 'cause it was my way of being grateful

So I read the fastlane millionaire book
And I wondered
Is this the life I want!?
Is it because I'm afraid of the street that I'm going to live without Living!?
I decided to take myself in hand
It was precisely in March of last year that things started to materialize

I snatched away my religious freedom
And it wasn't easy
It was a very painful time
My aunt, very authoritarian, she is the type to give orders and you do not obey
For the first time, I stood up to him despite the threats, despite the fact that I was not given food or whatever.
She appealed to our pastor, and he was surprised as much as I was even surprised to stand up to the pastor.
It's clear, I passed for a lost in front of all now
I tried to explain myself to the aunt but in vain she didn't want to hear anything

So let me explain a bit
I grew up in an environment where Catholic, Methodist, Presbyterian, traditional practitioner and reawakened (so-called revival church) was part of serving God. I had never found a relationship between all these religions but I integrated them without opposing them
To travel, to move, even to compose, it was first necessary to consult the prophet or to wash with blessed salt or blessed water....
In short, I decided to understand the Bible on my own and to study it
After a year, I decided to stop anything that didn't line up with the word of God.
I put these prophets in their place and I understood that it is not by praying every day for the work without doing anything as a process that you get there F*ke

My aunt tried, I remained stoic
Damn I got this victory
Now I had to find myself leaving the bar and going away from home to fulfill myself and that was the second tough battle

My aunt gave her adamant no, any kind of threat but the street for me was better than carrying on
I was forced in the long run to stop by force because she did not want to understand me and did not want to let me go because I will manage her bar well

Without his support, I made a few phone calls to ask for help and I had to get my passport and some papers for a job that I had obtained some time before when I went to the front to get me for good.
This is where I am currently writing to you

I'm happy because it's another page that opens
the path will not be easy but I have already started it
My money will be my soldiers for my projects

Before, I didn't even have any ideas
But today I have some
And I remain convinced in my walk, other ideas will come

I hope to write to you again for the rest of this adventure.
It hasn't been easy but I think I've overcome my demons

translate from google translate

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.