The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Was searching for landing page templates, low and behold, this...

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
http://www.instapage.com/tour/?gclid=CM-f8e36lq8CFSzptgodAx_6yQ#

I found this site that sekf hosts and allows you to drag and drop to create nice looking kanding pages that (most importantly) you caneasily change without going into godaddy and re uploading html files and all of that headache.

Seems cool, i am going to try it out and let everyone know how it goes. In the meantime i thought it would be helpful for some of yall. No this is not an affiliate link or some shady crap like that.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Cause ive never heard of optimize press and if word press is wp, im not a blogger. Want a landing page to sell my own product and convert advertising money as highly as possible.

D

DeletedUser2

wp is not just for bloggers

it has some great stuff out there for both ecommerce, landing pages, sales funnels, adsense ect..
and its easy to find someone to make a few modifications to it cheap.

and its free

arohan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 25, 2010
Michigan, USA
I trialed using InstaPage and then decided against it. I have a problem hosting my landing page on someone else's servers. Also there does not seem a way to remove the "Built Using InstaPage" link at the bottom of the landing page. I do no want my potential customers to click out to unrelated site or getting distracted.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I cant understand the server thing. My residential internet has terrible reliability. I have tried everything! I am now on the best thing i have found yet and it is a 4g LTE hotspot and i still wouldnt trust it to host my site.

Godaddy has never let me down and i think instapage is hosted on Amazons servers which are definately more reliable than my home server would ever be.

arohan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 25, 2010
Michigan, USA
No, not your residential internet! Your home server meaning the servers that your own website is located on. The server that you can control.

A landing page is the most critical part of your website. If instapage goes belly up tomorrow or Amazon shuts down their account for whatever reason, I do not want my business to suffer.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So what would you suggest, any server company can go belly up. Godaddy, hostgator and whatever else.

arohan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 25, 2010
Michigan, USA
Yes, but you would atleast have a backup and be up and running with some other company in relatively short time. With InstaPage, you are kinda locked in. Also since they advertise and do "automatic multivariate testing" and continuously optimize your landing page for you, you probably would not know which version of the landing page was the best converting one for you, if you ever decide to leave them and go else where. I am also not sure if you can duplicate the landing pages you create with InstaPage easily on any other server since most of their stylesheets, etc are not available to you.

It is just a control thing. I like to be in full control of the critical parts of my business.

Just try it out and see. It may work for you. It did not for me.

D

DeletedUser2

we do alot of sites, here is a real quick "funnel" type of site that I mapped out for our builders. this is a drip type, or micro continuity site.

we use Word press, aweber, and gurubot/kunaki (if we are shipping a real live dvd)

graphics take 1 day,
Site layout takes 1 day
sales copy and thinking through the marketing, takes about a week.

Testing takes 2 weeks.

hope this helps
muse anatomy.jpg

Z

If enough people want this whole map, I would be happy to upload it someplace and provide a link, hit thanks or speed or something so I know, and there is enough of response I will upload and share a link to our file. (yes free)

Z

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.