Hey guys,
Sorry I've not been posting much, not that anyone missed me I doubt
and it's not because I don't love this place
but literally because; I've been busy to the redline.
I'm getting more and more clients asking for copy PLUS web design.
I don't have time to do the web design myself, especially as my offline business
is taking off too, so.
I'm looking for a young motivated fastlane apprentice web designer, that I can call on
to throw up these simple websites (generally wordpress), whenever I get requests.
This will be paid work
Anybody skilled in throwing up a website (all the content will be given to you)
and also interested in building an ongoing and progressively rewarding working
relationship with me, please do get in contact.
Thanks fastlaners and here's to all your success
P.S
I'd like to try and give the work to younger members, who are looking to make some money on the side, as a first priority, but if you're not a junior and you'd like to work with me then please do drop a pm and we can discuss this further.
Sorry I've not been posting much, not that anyone missed me I doubt
and it's not because I don't love this place
but literally because; I've been busy to the redline.
I'm getting more and more clients asking for copy PLUS web design.
I don't have time to do the web design myself, especially as my offline business
is taking off too, so.
I'm looking for a young motivated fastlane apprentice web designer, that I can call on
to throw up these simple websites (generally wordpress), whenever I get requests.
This will be paid work
Anybody skilled in throwing up a website (all the content will be given to you)
and also interested in building an ongoing and progressively rewarding working
relationship with me, please do get in contact.
Thanks fastlaners and here's to all your success
P.S
I'd like to try and give the work to younger members, who are looking to make some money on the side, as a first priority, but if you're not a junior and you'd like to work with me then please do drop a pm and we can discuss this further.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
