What's new

Want to goto the moon!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tamal Anwar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
4
Location
Bangladesh
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 50%
The title is actually misleading, I don't want to literally go to the moon, I mean by financial success.

Hello Fastlaners!

My name is Tamal and I am from Bangladesh. I work from home, online marketing and technology attracts me.

I always wanted to be my own boss, so ended up working as a self employed freelancer.

This is very uncommon here in my country, this country is just like India, and society expects you to study, get a degree, get a job, get married, have kids and repeat the process with your kids.

But things are changing fast and now there are so many like me, but the % is so low.

I credit the internet for my online success. It woudn't happen without the net.

My next goal is to own a real business and become an investor in the future. I have read parts of the Fastlane book and it's very inspiring.

Thanks,
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom