What's new

Wannapreneur from Spain

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

arl

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
76
Rep Bank
$705
User Power: 226%
Greetings from Spain!

I am 29 year old wannapreneur from Spain. I've been obsessed with being an entrepreneur for all my life, but I've never gotten around doing anything. I am stuck in my slowlane job. I'm probably doing better than the average Joe, but just because I might be winning at a rigged game, I don't feel fulfilled.
I've been lurking /r/entrepreneur and other communities for years, but never did anything. I didscovered this forum through reddit a few months ago, and it just became another thing to procrastinate with. I've been lurking for months, but again, never did anything. I actually bought Unscripted , but never got the time to read it.

26670
Until today. I finally have some vacation days I've been slaving all year to get, and I just started to read it today. I only read the introduction and the first couple of chapters so far, but that introduction just spoke to my soul in a way no other book has ever done. I can already tell it's going to be eye opening.

I'm excited to take action. I don't wanna waste anymore time daydreaming.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!

Muuloph gusixesf vu tii zuas qmept epf edvoup.
Fu zua jewi epz catopitt ofiet emsiefz?
 
¡Coipwipofut! Vjev muult moli e qisgidv qmedi vu sief.
 
Ximduni!

Muuloph gusixesf vu tii zuas qmept epf edvoup.
Fu zua jewi epz catopitt ofiet emsiefz?
O jewi e gix ofiet up nz jief, cav pupi vjev O en siemmz qettoupevi ecuav us vjev O vjopl vjev vjiz dep ci get. Sohjv pux nz neop gudat ot gopotj siefoph Aptdsoqvif epf vjip O'mm tii gsun vjisi.

¡Coipwipofut! Vjev muult moli e qisgidv qmedi vu sief.
Hsedoet! Ov siemmz ot.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom