The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Walking on the fastlane

seven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 19, 2013
Hello, this is my first post, an introduction.
First, I would like to say thanks to MJ for his eye opening book :thumbsup:. I have read a translated edition. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

I'm in a small eastern europian country and on the fastlane, but in a very unusual situation.

My short story, if somebody is interested:

After getting my college degree (and before that as well) I always wanted to have an own business, but always failed. I was unable to create a successful one, so I thought, I was not knowing something. So I read a lot books, but nothing changed.

Some years ago I found Robert Kiyosaki's books and read some of them. I suddenly uderstood, what was the problem. I always wanted to do a work based business, but people I wanted to work with, were not able to do what I expected.

So, after understanding Kiyosaki's message, I started to create a business to get passive income. I'm a programmer and created a software (5 month) and a fully automatted webpage and marketing system to sell it (2 monts). At this point I run out of my money and had to get a job. After my daily work, I continued with my own business: answering emails, doing SEO, and further development of the software based on requirements coming from my users. I had no free time at all.

After 3 years of this "always working" life, I got to a point earning much more from my business, than from my daily job, so I gave the job up.

I won a lot of free time, but was not able progress further. I lost my motivation.

I had to read "positive" books to get inspirations, but my progress was very slow.
I hired somebody to do the support (mails, phones, administration, etc), to have more time to develop my software further, but no real progress.

Reading MJ's book and thinking about myself, I found the real reason: I reached my goal, the passive income and didn't find a bigger one.

Here in an ex-communist country, there is no tradition of "fastlane" or getting rich. People are very antagonistic toward rich people. Additionally, I din't know what "being rich" really means. I love MJ's cash generated passivie income model. I decided to work to reach that level :)

I dont want to walk on the fastlane anymore. I will drive again very fast :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
First of all; welcome!

Congrats on building a passive business!

Would you mind linking us to your service? And an ex-communist country? Possibly Albania?

Greetings

seven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 19, 2013
Thanks. I don't want to combine my service with other things.
I came to this forum only to be part of a community, to get inspirations and possibly some help or support, that I can reach my goal.
It is extremely valuable for me, to know that there are people here, who were able to do it.
And I hope I can help some people, to believe, that escaping from 5x8 world is possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...