Henno Fourie
PARKED
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Cool, so I came across MJ's book through a different forum and after seeing all the positive reviews on amazon I downloaded the kindle edition which I'm currently about 75% of the way through. Anyways, I'm currently a student in a university near Cape Town, South Africa. I've been into SEO/internet marketing for a while and have had a tiny bit of success. I've been into computers since I can remember and have spent a ton of time in the last three years to try figure out how to make money online. Thanks to the book I've realized providing value for others is really important which is what I intend on focusing on from now on.
I'm currently working on starting a business that uses a similar model to the Limousine website MJ talks about in the book. I've had this idea going for at least a year now and it was weird to read that MJ did something similar to what I've been trying to start. Seems like there's way more potential to it than I thought, I just need to take action and make things happen.
As for my degree, I'm pretty fed up with attending boring lectures and my motivation levels to do well academically are really low. I am however in my last year so I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get my degree so it wasn't a complete waste. But yeah, next year its just me and my business.
Hoping to meet some like minded individuals on the forums here, it's hard to find people my age interested in starting a business as most people will probably only realize their jobs won't make them rich by the time they're 40.
Anyways, glad to be here and hope this forum will end up becoming one of my daily visits.
I'm currently working on starting a business that uses a similar model to the Limousine website MJ talks about in the book. I've had this idea going for at least a year now and it was weird to read that MJ did something similar to what I've been trying to start. Seems like there's way more potential to it than I thought, I just need to take action and make things happen.
As for my degree, I'm pretty fed up with attending boring lectures and my motivation levels to do well academically are really low. I am however in my last year so I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get my degree so it wasn't a complete waste. But yeah, next year its just me and my business.
Hoping to meet some like minded individuals on the forums here, it's hard to find people my age interested in starting a business as most people will probably only realize their jobs won't make them rich by the time they're 40.
Anyways, glad to be here and hope this forum will end up becoming one of my daily visits.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
