The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Waaaaaay off topic - patio furniture! Help?

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
Okay, this has to be, by far, the most random topic about which I've ever posted here or anywhere! But I'm serious about finding an answer!

About 10 years ago, my parents bought these wonderful chaise lounge patio chairs for their poolside. They are arguably the most comfortable chairs ever known to humankind. By the grace of God, I (instead of my brother) inherited them when my parents passed away. Here is where I need your help. They are starting to show a little wear (bit of rust, peeling paint, etc) and I'm trying to find replacements. Frankly, I'll probably keep them until they crumble. But all the neighbors fight over them when they come over to bask or imbibe by the pool so I would mind finding extras anyway.

So, have any of you ever seen this chair before? And if so, do you know where to find another? My desperation may SOUND feigned, but trust me, it's not.

patiorecliner.jpg

Note: Please don't mention this thread to Bobo. He would be mortified to know that I posted a picture of his backyard in this "state" of pre-season disrepair!

But I would sincerely appreciate if any of you know where I can find a chair like this!

Okay: Back to regularly scheduled programming...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Are they Martha Stewart collection? That's what they remind me of, but I'm sure that model isn't made anymore. Maybe your best bet would be to have these sanded down, repainted -- and recovered as necessary?

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Had a distant relative by the name of Patty O'Furnashoor . . . ;)

Sorry Jill, couldn't resist. :)

-Russ H.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!