The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

VR Content will be the next multi-trillion dollar industry

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I think they will need to solve the problem of "VR motion-sickness" before it can go mainstream. The airline industry settled on Dramamine and barf-bags. I remember people throwing up outside the first "VR arcades" back in the 90s. The solutions I see online from "VR experts" range from smoking pot to having someone hold you and tell you that everything will be okay. I get motion sickness from walking on a treadmill, and am familiar with what happens. A long time ago, I used one of those "Gazelle" machines for 1 minute, and was sick for 3-4 hours. When I did martial-arts for a long time, I had a highly tuned sense of balance, maybe that works against me now, but the problem is not uncommon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I was just thinking last night how great it would be to be able to give a prospect a demo with them wearing a vr headset so they could see what it's like to actually use the product.

To do it today we would have to send them a headset. I picture it like in The Matrix where Neo gets the envelope and as he opens it, the phone inside rings. Only it would be my headset and the person would put it on and get a product demo.

In the future when everyone has a headset, this will be an amazing way to conduct sales from a distance.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.