The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
Thought this might be a relevant book you guys would look into, considering the circumstances we're being forced to live in.

Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense

71WtRgSXe7L.jpg

I know @MJ DeMarco had posted a thread about questioning authority and thinking for yourself instead of following the MSM. I think this fits into that example pretty well. Learning how much money these companies and people like Bill Gates stand to make with these vaccines puts into question the motives behind all these government leaders and why they're pushing these lockdowns and saying the only way to get back to "normal" is by taking a vaccine. There's a lot more interesting info about a multitude of subjects that relate to what's happening at the moment and I just wanted to hopefully spread some more info you can look into yourself and possible new ideas for the future.

I believe Grey and black markets will emerge to get immunity passports and other bypasses for bio security measures, if that is indeed where our future is heading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
Thought this might be a relevant book you guys would look into, considering the circumstances we're being forced to live in.

71WtRgSXe7L.jpg

I know @MJ DeMarco had posted a thread about questioning authority and thinking for yourself instead of following the MSM. I think this fits into that example pretty well. Learning how much money these companies and people like Bill Gates stand to make with these vaccines puts into question the motives behind all these government leaders and why they're pushing these lockdowns and saying the only way to get back to "normal" is by taking a vaccine. There's a lot more interesting info about a multitude of subjects that relate to what's happening at the moment and I just wanted to hopefully spread some more info you can look into yourself and possible new ideas for the future.

I believe Grey and black markets will emerge to get immunity passports and other bypasses for bio security measures, if that is indeed where our future is heading.

Are you going into these emerging/supporting markets ( immunity passports etc)? If not maybe you should try to stick to forecasting how these scenarios might effect the markets you are in.

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
Are you going into these emerging/supporting markets ( immunity passports etc)? If not maybe you should try to stick to forecasting how these scenarios might effect the markets you are in.

I'm aware of what this scenario is doing for the markets and businesses I'm trying to help, just trying to enlighten people like you about possible opportunities that may arise from this new paradigm we're heading towards.

humananalytics

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 7, 2020
USA
Well, at least for C0VlD-19, I can tell you first hand, it is a net negative for most pharma companies. You can look at the earnings and stock prices of big pharma as well.

Because of lock-downs, social distancing, etc:
  1. Most clinical trials have gone on paused, delaying drug development pipelines
  2. Most sales channels for pharma companies have become inaccessible (can't visit doctors offices to sell, hold medical conferences, etc.), reducing sales for most of their products
  3. Potential revenue from COVID does not offset the downsides of #1 and #2

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.