Every so often, I need to take some time off my plan and do something fun, otherwise I get grumpy. To that end, after reading that Google would be turning over search info to the fed, DRUDGE REPORT: GOOGLE REPORTS FLU SEARCHES, LOCATIONS TO FEDS 2008®, I had a stroke of inspiration.
I purchased flugoogle.com, don't bother looking there, nothing there yet.
My plan is to put in a signup form for those who want to screw with the results CDC is getting. So once a week I would send out an email to the subscribers to search for x term, something like flu, high fever, etc.
Really it is out of boredom and I thought it would be humorous. I can just picture men in hazmat suites running from town to town looking for drippy noses.
Here are my questions:
Does this have viral potential?
If so, what would be the best way to monetize this?
If it hits it big, would/could there be ramifications with google to my other sites in the same host account?
If it has potential, what steps would you recommend to launch the virus?
I purchased flugoogle.com, don't bother looking there, nothing there yet.
My plan is to put in a signup form for those who want to screw with the results CDC is getting. So once a week I would send out an email to the subscribers to search for x term, something like flu, high fever, etc.
Really it is out of boredom and I thought it would be humorous. I can just picture men in hazmat suites running from town to town looking for drippy noses.
Here are my questions:
Does this have viral potential?
If so, what would be the best way to monetize this?
If it hits it big, would/could there be ramifications with google to my other sites in the same host account?
If it has potential, what steps would you recommend to launch the virus?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
