The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(Video) The Contrepreneur Formula Exposed

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Contrepreneur

I'm so glad there's a word now. I've opened far too many books and youtube courses just for them to end as pitches/upsells to a 49.99$ "starter pack" or a limited availability coaching course. Interestingly enough, it seems like it turns into an MLM over time; with people cloning the garbage they took in and putting it back out into the world, not a model for long-term stability.

Is Contrepreneurship a disease of now-thinking/sidewalking? A doomed business model that will burn potentially hundreds of people and mar your reputation and personal brand for life in return for maybe a couple thousand dollars?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Contrepreneur

I'm so glad there's a word now. I've opened far too many books and youtube courses just for them to end as pitches/upsells to a 49.99$ "starter pack" or a limited availability coaching course. Interestingly enough, it seems like it turns into an MLM over time; with people cloning the garbage they took in and putting it back out into the world, not a model for long-term stability.

Is Contrepreneurship a disease of now-thinking/sidewalking? A doomed business model that will burn potentially hundreds of people and mar your reputation and personal brand for life in return for maybe a couple thousand dollars?
I think they’re making more than a few thousand dollars...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nice analysis.

The "sleezy seminar" formula has been the same for 30 years, just modified now for entrepreneurship. Decades ago it was real estate and Don Lapre's tiny classifieds.

RK uses the same formula with cattle running to the back of the room armed with credit cards. Except before hitting you with the price, they hit you with an argument to raise your credit card limits.

Makes me ill that people continue to fall for this shit. Makes me further ill that it is my genre.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
MJ, something you should know about the author of the vid (I did some poking around) was that his real name is apparently Mike McGann and had a fastlane venture before doing the video. He talks about it here:

1:58 right time

He started "Learning Heroes" in 2015 with several other people, had a plan to get it sold within 3 years, and had a multi million £ sale in 2017. I don't know any more than that... other than to say his last name "Winnet" means something else.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
All these are not as cringeworthy as this: Starting From Zero | Grab Your Copy Today Just $1.99 USD
Watch the video lol
Totally made my day, lol.
$31m blueprint, the system and only for $1.99! Only 5 steps!
Though, the gnomes had a better one
1_oaJlY6rLTVKnCCwrjCItMA.jpeg

My friend was under the influence of similar gurus but on superhuman abilities, not entrepreneurship.
It's really hard to get people out of these nets once they've committed. They totally believe what the guru says and think everyone else "just doesn't get it" or "don't want them to succeed"...

Forgot how he got out, probably got disappointed in a guru for some reason.

Worth adding: he's pretty smart and was studying in medical university for a surgeon back then.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.