Fisherman
New Contributor
Playing around with youtube in my spare time.. here is what I found. Mind you this is not based off a large sample.
2.5 percent click the link in the description...
1 in 40 who click the link to purchase.
My average sale is 35 dollars
means value of my youtube views are 2.08 cents.
my best video has been getting 800 views a day... means passive income for me.
my advise is stay current.. watch the news.. find a topic that is trending and exploit it, I found this method gets the most views.
You can also buy youtube accounts with a lot of views.
It does take a lot of work.. and time could be better spent in other areas but it is fun for me. I am not going to tell you exactly what I do... so do not ask, you should be able to figure it out from here.
2.5 percent click the link in the description...
1 in 40 who click the link to purchase.
My average sale is 35 dollars
means value of my youtube views are 2.08 cents.
my best video has been getting 800 views a day... means passive income for me.
my advise is stay current.. watch the news.. find a topic that is trending and exploit it, I found this method gets the most views.
You can also buy youtube accounts with a lot of views.
It does take a lot of work.. and time could be better spent in other areas but it is fun for me. I am not going to tell you exactly what I do... so do not ask, you should be able to figure it out from here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
