- Joined
- Dec 1, 2015
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$290
$290
User Power: 45%
Hey there,
so after lurking around and not being able to post anything because I had no account, I finally made one and need your advice now.
I'm on my way to brand, import and sell a product and searched for a brand name. Somehow, the result was the name of an island. The product or brand isn't connected to this island and the brand name on the product would only be the name of the island without any additions.
Will this cause any problems for me in the future? Will I be able to trademark?
Hope some of you are to able to give me some advice.
Have a great day,
V
so after lurking around and not being able to post anything because I had no account, I finally made one and need your advice now.
I'm on my way to brand, import and sell a product and searched for a brand name. Somehow, the result was the name of an island. The product or brand isn't connected to this island and the brand name on the product would only be the name of the island without any additions.
Will this cause any problems for me in the future? Will I be able to trademark?
Hope some of you are to able to give me some advice.
Have a great day,
V
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
