Whats up fastlaners,
As of late I have really been going back and forth on starting a niche blog/authority site. This was majorly because one of my hobbies(which I have enjoyed for over 15 years) is in a area that I have noticed the "site for money" guys haven't reached yet. This specific niche has several groups on facebook that are very active with members contributing content and pain points daily in this specific industry.
Now I have no experience creating these types of sites but I definitely have the knowledge that could be helpful to others in this field. I am very familiar with the customer (reader) and how/where to reach them.
I just picked up a domain and hosting, so literally jumping in head first.
I wondered if anyone else had already done this? and if so were there any steps or tips you'd like to share. I guess this can be a step in due dilligence towards my main goal of an authority site.
The niche I chose has at least 5 active groups with over 3k members(some in multiple groups). These members post pics, ask questions, host raffles auctions and classifieds. Even the top 1% money makers of this industry come into the groups to chime in on debates and clear up myths time to time.
I would really like to leverage my position and somewhat authority within these groups along with my deep knowelge and passion for this hobby to start an off- facebook equivalent. I am sure being on fb helps these groups.. but there have been major "authority" forums previously that were doing great but died out due to owners not understanding the net and how to monetize a hungry crowd..
In a nutshell this is what I am asking:
1. How would you use this large community (which you are an active and known member) to start a off-facebook page.
2. How could I use my relationships with repspected memebers of this community without seeming scammy.. I am really looking to create value
3. I am wanting to do a blog/e-books and e-commerce later down the road
Any help would be appreciated on my first E-income path.
As of late I have really been going back and forth on starting a niche blog/authority site. This was majorly because one of my hobbies(which I have enjoyed for over 15 years) is in a area that I have noticed the "site for money" guys haven't reached yet. This specific niche has several groups on facebook that are very active with members contributing content and pain points daily in this specific industry.
Now I have no experience creating these types of sites but I definitely have the knowledge that could be helpful to others in this field. I am very familiar with the customer (reader) and how/where to reach them.
I just picked up a domain and hosting, so literally jumping in head first.
I wondered if anyone else had already done this? and if so were there any steps or tips you'd like to share. I guess this can be a step in due dilligence towards my main goal of an authority site.
The niche I chose has at least 5 active groups with over 3k members(some in multiple groups). These members post pics, ask questions, host raffles auctions and classifieds. Even the top 1% money makers of this industry come into the groups to chime in on debates and clear up myths time to time.
I would really like to leverage my position and somewhat authority within these groups along with my deep knowelge and passion for this hobby to start an off- facebook equivalent. I am sure being on fb helps these groups.. but there have been major "authority" forums previously that were doing great but died out due to owners not understanding the net and how to monetize a hungry crowd..
In a nutshell this is what I am asking:
1. How would you use this large community (which you are an active and known member) to start a off-facebook page.
2. How could I use my relationships with repspected memebers of this community without seeming scammy.. I am really looking to create value
3. I am wanting to do a blog/e-books and e-commerce later down the road
Any help would be appreciated on my first E-income path.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
