The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Using bundling to create value - how do you go about sourcing items that need to be bundled?

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
Hi all,
I'm trying to learn a bit about e-commerce right now (my main business is pressure washing which is mainly in season around here from March-June). I found a product I'd like to source for FBA, and I'm working on fixing the flaws in a current product to provide more value. One thing I noticed was that this product was "frequently bought with" 2 other products -- none of which currently exist as a bundle. I'm wondering how do I go about bundling them? Should I try and find a manufacturer who is willing to produce all 3 items together to bundle? Since this would be FBA preferably I would ship right to amazon and not to myself to have to bundle it then re-ship (this would be 2x the shipping cost). Any ideas or suggestions?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.