The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Useful Apps

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
I read an article from YoungEtrepreneur that talked about useful apps for business people. I found it really helpful, and then realized that there are apps and programs that I use that are essential in my planning and organization!

Here are some of my favorites:

MindNode - Uses a tree like structure to organize. You start with a central idea, and can then branch off into subcategories and those can be put into more subcategories. I find it really helpful when planning a new idea to just jot stuff down to get it all on "paper".

Workflowy - This is more of a list app. You start with beginning topics (Mine are School, Business, Personal, To-Do) you can then "zoom in" on each topic and add to it. Under my school topic I have Homework, Tests, Quizzes, Papers and you can then zoom in on each of those so under Papers it will say "Short story paper comparing and contrasting Walt Whitman and Thoreau due Tuesday, November 27. It's really good for people who enjoy making lists to stay organized, I use it for my business checklists, or my ideas, etc. The possibilities are endless!

MindNode is available in the Mobile & Computer App Stores (For apple products I know for sure)

Workflowy is available on the Apple Mobile App Store and is also available online

If you have an app that helps you with business or staying organized feel free to post it below! Give the name and a short description of what it does, and who knows maybe you will find your next favorite app!

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

A. Samuel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 20, 2012
I really like these apps. I had heard of workflowy before but not MindNode, I can see it proving useful when mapping out business plans!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.