The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Use of midjourney to start a business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
So, i think most of you know about midjourney by now. you give it words and it creates drawing/pictures. pretty cool right?

Now, i've seen my classmates and alot of other people having phone cases with certain arts/pictures on them.

Now we can mix the two and get powerful results.

For example take these pictures:
NNoGalaxy_dark_sad_anime_wallpapers_phone_d6dc7424-06d6-4968-a8ae-3c96129c4352.png

NNoGalaxy_sad_aestethic_anime_wallpapers_3a03f006-031d-4d8b-b9ef-46f6e500ecf2.png
NNoGalaxy_anime_horizon_wallpaper_7e12159d-f939-4611-96ec-3676259ad1f4.png

Now these are more anime-like stuff and ive usually seen teenagers/teens have these kind of phone covers. and its somewhat common here.

take this.
NNoGalaxy_modern_house_design_a16476e5-a873-4fd9-8067-819de8c9bc0d.png

It can do some pretty insane stuff for sure. And i'm looking for ways to turn this into a business. Now i'm putting this here i don't know if doing this is allowed or not but i don't think its illegal, theres literally people who make money from this. If anyone has any tips or ideas to add to this it'd really help me out. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
You said it all. Now it would be the execution part to come. There 99% fail!

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
You said it all. Now it would be the execution part to come. There 99% fail!
first gotta contact a few people and figure out how its even done. then i'll start. Marketing shouldn't be hard since stuff like this gets reposted and sent around a lot (trust me, ive seen it). so its just now bringing it to reality

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Now i'm putting this here i don't know if doing this is allowed or not but i don't think it is.

Why wouldn't it be? This is the age of AI and AI art is legal. Screw the luddites.

How about print on demand phone cases then selling it on Etsy?

Btw if you're using MidJourney paid plan, you may also have access to NijiJourney (not sure if it still requires an invite) which is more suited for anime style art.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
Why wouldn't it be? This is the age of AI and AI art is legal. Screw the luddites.

How about print on demand phone cases then selling it on Etsy?

Btw if you're using MidJourney paid plan, you may also have access to NijiJourney (not sure if it still requires an invite) which is more suited for anime style art.
Im using the free version, and i don't think i'll be able to sell it on etsy. Iranian issues. I don't think i'll be able to buy the paid plans either because 1- dollar is expensive here 2- we dont have access to the payment methods.

I can make alt accounts over and over until i can make enough money to pay for the paid version which, someone might call "illegal" but really what else can i do? it's the only way, plus i doubt that its considered illegal. Almost everyone does it.

For now i'm planning to make an instagram page where i sell this stuff because thats the best place to find the iranian audience im looking for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.