Well I just wanted to make a post to update you all on my status and where I am at. I graduated from college (BBA in accounting) recently and am 100% sure I want to be an entrepreneur. I want to work for myself and be my own boss. My primary problems are finding out what to specialize in; I am working on research; trying to understand future trends and understand how value can be created to potential customers etc... My main issue is that I am really in the brainstorming aspect right now and my parents/ family as a whole are pushing me to get a job etc... They just dont understand; completely into the old economy of doing things. You need the experience, you should network etc....:blah2:
I have been looking at possibly doing some affiliate marketing or something just really not too sure. I also like agriculture, commodities, organic foods, the health care field ,defense/ self defense and asset protection.
Just wanted to update you all.
I have been looking at possibly doing some affiliate marketing or something just really not too sure. I also like agriculture, commodities, organic foods, the health care field ,defense/ self defense and asset protection.
Just wanted to update you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
