- Joined
- Apr 4, 2016
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 76%
What would you suggest -- give up and buy UPC Codes or pursue brand registry? I'm having a heck of a time with Amazon approving my t-shirts to sell on their site. I don't have UPC codes so thought it'd be a cinch to get my own brand approved and they're being a royal pain in the butt declining me even though I clearly put my brand name into the design on the front of the shirt - I put the business name and website small on the shirt design.
Do you sell your own apparel line on Amazon? Is UPC code the only/best way to go? Or am I missing something with getting the brand registry approved. So many people seem to be selling with no branding on their shirts so I'm a bit baffled. Thanks!
Do you sell your own apparel line on Amazon? Is UPC code the only/best way to go? Or am I missing something with getting the brand registry approved. So many people seem to be selling with no branding on their shirts so I'm a bit baffled. Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
