MrE
Be. Create. Repeat.
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I jotted down a little something I read everyday as a remindtovation (reminder + motivation). Please feel free to read/rap/slam your way through this. Since I am not sure how much, if any, swearing is allowed, I have done some slight alterations.
UNSCRIPT
It is a lie that is well hid
And I bought into it
Just like everyone else did
I sold my soul to a script unknown
Weekends, 5 for 2 and in 40 years
I can really live
That script won't cut it any more
So I'm holding it in my hands
Shhh....Listen while I tear and rip
Because if I keep doing the same damn thing
Than I'll keep getting the same damn thing
This isn't your life, it is mine
And I'll decide what the h*ll
I do with my time
Lies and deceit is what fills your script
Like a babies diaper, it's full of sh*t
Sh*t to keep me financially enslaved
While I spend 40 years digging
My own F-ing grave
Grave digging like my daddy once did
Burying people with their dreams
So they will both be hid
Hid in a false reality is what your
Script is all about
Like Neo, I'm screaming,
"Let me the F out!"
So I've posted my 1-5-10
And now I'm thinking with a new mind
Writing with a brand new pen
It's time for everyday to be a Saturday
Because everyday is going to be Family Day
I could rhyme on and on
And never be done
But it is time to stop
Time to go do my One.
UNSCRIPT
It is a lie that is well hid
And I bought into it
Just like everyone else did
I sold my soul to a script unknown
Weekends, 5 for 2 and in 40 years
I can really live
That script won't cut it any more
So I'm holding it in my hands
Shhh....Listen while I tear and rip
Because if I keep doing the same damn thing
Than I'll keep getting the same damn thing
This isn't your life, it is mine
And I'll decide what the h*ll
I do with my time
Lies and deceit is what fills your script
Like a babies diaper, it's full of sh*t
Sh*t to keep me financially enslaved
While I spend 40 years digging
My own F-ing grave
Grave digging like my daddy once did
Burying people with their dreams
So they will both be hid
Hid in a false reality is what your
Script is all about
Like Neo, I'm screaming,
"Let me the F out!"
So I've posted my 1-5-10
And now I'm thinking with a new mind
Writing with a brand new pen
It's time for everyday to be a Saturday
Because everyday is going to be Family Day
I could rhyme on and on
And never be done
But it is time to stop
Time to go do my One.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
