Hey Everyone!
I've been lurking on the forums on and off for just over a year now and it's pass time I make an intro. I'm 27 year old insurance underwriter eager to gain control of my life. I'm married with no kids (yet). I've tried and given up on a few things - a blog that I ran for a while but gave up on because I was too "idealistic" to do what was necessary to grow it ( www.thirtynfree.com if you're curious), real estate wholesaling business that failed because I was afraid of cold calling, and a photo booth rental biz that wasn't turning any profit.
Just recently I've come up with an idea for a service related to my day job that'll require me to learn to code or find someone who can. Ultimately, I need to master Me by working on my fears and to stop letting ideals block success. I'll start a progress thread soon to keep myself accountable.
Looking forward to learning from everyone here!
I've been lurking on the forums on and off for just over a year now and it's pass time I make an intro. I'm 27 year old insurance underwriter eager to gain control of my life. I'm married with no kids (yet). I've tried and given up on a few things - a blog that I ran for a while but gave up on because I was too "idealistic" to do what was necessary to grow it ( www.thirtynfree.com if you're curious), real estate wholesaling business that failed because I was afraid of cold calling, and a photo booth rental biz that wasn't turning any profit.
Just recently I've come up with an idea for a service related to my day job that'll require me to learn to code or find someone who can. Ultimately, I need to master Me by working on my fears and to stop letting ideals block success. I'll start a progress thread soon to keep myself accountable.
Looking forward to learning from everyone here!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
