I'll just leave this here..
http://www.vice.com/read/the-sad-saga-of-hostgator-m-dotcom-812
I am simply speechless. Didn't want to go against policy!!!!
Ebay account > his face!!!!


Has anyone come across anything as crazy as this???
http://www.vice.com/read/the-sad-saga-of-hostgator-m-dotcom-812
"Since 2005, Dotcom had been slowly auctioning off parcels of his skin to companies, acquiring more than 30 tattoos in the process. At first he got thousands of dollars a pop by directly contacting companies with the offer, which kept his family out of the streets for an extra month or two each time. But the real estate value of his body declined. Finally, around 2008 (Dotcom can't quite remember, because the meds he now takes make dates fuzzy), it plummeted to rock bottom: $75 bucks for a face tattoo. Not even enough to pay a phone bill, let alone save Christmas.
He went through with the deal anyway. "I had to do it, because I didn't want to go against the eBay policy," the 34-year-old tells me. "But it was really hard."
I am simply speechless. Didn't want to go against policy!!!!
Ebay account > his face!!!!
Has anyone come across anything as crazy as this???
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
