The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK Meetup

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
Id like to join, im from Birmingham so its on my doorstep, still early days in my entrepreneurial journey but not to worry, things take time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Just curious, how often are the UK meetups? and has anyone arranged any type of group for it yet, for better management? e.g. Skype group.
Well this will be our 2nd meetup. We did one this time last year and have kept in touch with a weekly Skype call since. If you post your Skype username I can add you to the group

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
I'd love to go but I don't really have anything to offer yet. Currently in the building phase. Would it almost be embarrassing to go to one of these if you're not a business owner yet?
Don't let that stop you! I myself still have a day job and am trying to build something on the side. I certainly wouldn't call it a business yet. This group is for anyone who's interested in anything Fastlane. Everyone has to start somewhere. As I mentioned above we have weekly Skype calls you're welcome to join. Just opst or message me your Skype username. I'll also create a Facebook event for the meetup to make things easier for people

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Apologies for the minimal updates. I'll post details as soon as I can.

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
Hello everyone! Would it be ok if I joined as well? I'm italian and would love to connect with other fastlaners, but there aren't many here...
Also as of now, I'm still building up my business but I'm afraid there is very little value I could provide to the majority of you, perhaps that too is a problem?

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Hello everyone! Would it be ok if I joined as well? I'm italian and would love to connect with other fastlaners, but there aren't many here...
Also as of now, I'm still building up my business but I'm afraid there is very little value I could provide to the majority of you, perhaps that too is a problem?
Feel free mate. I don't think any of us would claim to have 'made it' just yet. It's always good to hear from other people and get other perspectives. What's your Skype name?

Perry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 6, 2017
London
Apologies for the minimal updates. I'll post details as soon as I can.
Hi I'm new to the forum and I would love to find a mastermind group and I see you guys are cooking something here, would you please let me know how can I join the club ? my skype is Peryskype
please let me know what are the dates and times of the calls.

Best
Perry

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Right, due to a scheduling conflict we're pushing it back a week so it will now be on Saturday 22nd in Birmingham. Apologies for the change.

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Hi I'm new to the forum and I would love to find a mastermind group and I see you guys are cooking something here, would you please let me know how can I join the club ? my skype is Peryskype
please let me know what are the dates and times of the calls.

Best
Perry
I'll be in touch!

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Hello all,

The meetup for Saturday is still on. We'll be meeting in Birmingham Grand Central@12.00 in Benugos. I'll add those people who have posted to the Skype group and sort out contact details if needed. Any questions feel free to message me.

twj97

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Oct 6, 2016
Would enjoy the opportunity to meet other fastlaners tomorrow... my Skype name is thomasjones_tj

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
I've arrived. I'm wearing a black Speedhunters hoodie for reference

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Just a quick post to thank everyone who was able to make it on Saturday. It was great to meet you all.

Rosie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 14, 2017
United Kingdom
Just a quick post to thank everyone who was able to make it on Saturday. It was great to meet you all.

Hey James,

Thanks for organising.

Great to meet you all! :)

Please can you add me to the Skype chat? I'll PM you.

kaqm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

I've been off the forum for a couple of years and am back with avengeance! I went to some of the UK meetups in around 2014.

Anyone want to arrange something for September/October? I'm still based in London but I don't mind travelling elsewhere.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Hi everyone,

I've been off the forum for a couple of years and am back with avengeance! I went to some of the UK meetups in around 2014.

Anyone want to arrange something for September/October? I'm still based in London but I don't mind travelling elsewhere.
Im in for September/October, lets see how many people from London or nearby could potentially join.

kaqm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 1, 2014
I found a good venue in London I go to for another meetup, anyone got any specific dates in mind this or next month?

Taj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Nov 30, 2015
UK
I found a good venue in London I go to for another meetup, anyone got any specific dates in mind this or next month?
28th sat or 29th sunday Oct will be good I guess it will give others enough time to plan.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.