I have always loved classified ads, I made good money in a past life from classified sites. Anyway there's a satirical magazine called Private Eye been about for eons, they have classified listings at the back and one category is Eye Need ...
People post their dilemma and either bank account details or phone number etc. I have always wondered if anyone ever sent money ... Would you?
Here's a sample under Eye need http://www.eyeads.co.uk
People post their dilemma and either bank account details or phone number etc. I have always wondered if anyone ever sent money ... Would you?
Here's a sample under Eye need http://www.eyeads.co.uk
5k to become a mother (I'm a 39yr native) a/c...s/code .......
Not Waving But Drowning. Please help us. 05-05-
Any car for my wonderful mum. Hers collapsed, now walks everywhere, will never afford to replace. It
would change her life
Need private prostate surgery. No quality of life. Completely at your mercy 16-12-17 101...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
