The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Udemy Courses on Sale

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Proto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 23, 2020
Oregon
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that there is a huge sale on Udemy courses right now. I just saw it this morning.

Most of the courses are priced down to around $15. Seems like a pretty inexpensive way to pick up a new skill, especially if you're stuck inside because of the lockdowns.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that there is a huge sale on Udemy courses right now. I just saw it this morning.

Most of the courses are priced down to around $15. Seems like a pretty inexpensive way to pick up a new skill, especially if you're stuck inside because of the lockdowns.

Hope this helps someone out there!

That's their business model. They copied Macy's where everything is always 80%+ off.

Proto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 23, 2020
Oregon
Well that's good to know haha. I'm pretty new to this space and had no idea.

WillLightingRent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 4, 2020
United States
Well that's good to know haha. I'm pretty new to this space and had no idea.

If you really use UDEMY a lot, you can consider getting a business plan with some friends. It's roughly 1K USD, but you'll get unlimited courses. I ended up sharing this with a lot of my MBA buddies and it helped us a lot (Especially when the course material overlapped with courses online).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.