The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Udemy course for Instagram Marketing - A wise investment?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

whiz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Nov 29, 2017
New Jersey
I've been searching for some up-to-date material on IG marketing but my finds have been pretty underwhelming, to say the least. Has anyone taken an IG marketing course on Udemy? I've never taken a course on Udemy period and generally shy away from opening my wallet for courses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

justonemore

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 19, 2017
NewYork
Udemy is hit or miss. I've taken around 5-6 classes through it. Some course are good, some are junk. All you can do is look at how many 5 stars it has and roll the dice. One thing to note, you can google 'Udemy $10' and find coupons to get any course for $10.

whiz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Nov 29, 2017
New Jersey
Udemy is hit or miss. I've taken around 5-6 classes through it. Some course are good, some are junk. All you can do is look at how many 5 stars it has and roll the dice. One thing to note, you can google 'Udemy $10' and find coupons to get any course for $10.
Thanks gonna check it out. It lists for $15 so it's not really a huge risk. Has like 4.3 rating with like 3k reviews. I'm being totally judgmental but I checked the video and it was a pitch by a kid no older than 22 or so. But I guess the youth know this IG thing more than most. Probably will just buy the course. If I learn a thing or two it'll be worth it, if not I learned a lesson to be more selective about courses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.